AWT BATTERY 18650 (2600 MAH - 50A)
If you're into cloud competition or hardcore vaping, you most probably own a mod or vaporizer with an output of 150W or higher. High-drain 18650 batteries are the best choice for mods and vaporizers that require serious power.
AWT is a startup manufacturer of lithium batteries, and its AWT brand specializes in rechargeable cells for vapers who demand high-current discharge performance from their vaporizers.
AWT 2600Mah 3.7V 50A High-Drain 18650 Batteries Are Best For -
- Mechanical mods
- Box mods
- Variable wattage devices
- Variable temperature devices
When choosing vaping batteries, the two most important data that you need to look for are Milliamp Hours (mAh) capacity and amperage. Milliamp hours is the overall energy capacity of a battery while amperage is how much current can be drawn from the battery at one time. The greater the current, the higher the wattage it can support.
The new AWT 18650 battery offers an amazing capacity of 2600mAh so you can enjoy longer vaping sessions. At 50 amps, it perfectly complements high wattage box mods and low resistance tanks and RDAs.
AWT 50A 18650 Battery Features :
- Made of high quality materials
- 2600mAh capacity
- Long standby time
- Long product cycle
- Tested for maximum safety
- Excellent storage performance
- Low self-discharge rate
- Tested to withstand short circuits
- Protected against overcharging and overdischarging
- Passed 150C thermal shock test
- Passed 1.2-meter drop test
- No memory effect
- Low initial impedance
AWT 50A 18650 Battery Detailed Specifications:
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2550mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.70V
- Internal impedance: ≤80 mΩ (with PCB)
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.20V ± 0.03V
- Standard charge current: 0.5C (1200mA)
- Rapid charge current: 1C (2400mA)
- Continued discharge current: 25A
- Maximum discharge current: 50A
- Maximum continued discharge current: 1.5C (3600mA)
- Operating charge temperature: 0 ~ 45°C
- Operating discharge temperature: -20 ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature within 1 month: -20 ~ 60°C
- Storage temperature within 6 months: -20 ~ 45°C
- Storage temperature within 1 year: -20 ~ 20°C
- Height: 68.66mm ± 0.2mm
- Diameter: 18.60mm
- Weight: 50 ± 1g
Recharge fully before first use.
Recharge drained batteries immediately.
Do not dispose of in fire.
Do not disassemble.
Use only high-quality micro USB cables.
Dispose of according to local bylaws.
Always keep out of reach of children and pets.